Pages

1.21.2018

Will & Maya are ONE

I don't know where this past year has gone! Oh wait! Yes I do...it's gone to Will & Maya, and their brother Sid. Let me tell ya, being a mom of three, let alone 2 babies simultaneously is Challenging -with a capitol C! Our babies are now a year old! I haven't been able to keep up with a monthly post for the twins. Rather than beat myself up about that, I am going to just give myself grace and know that I did the best I could do. Thankfully, Instagram is packed full of their story! I am going to post their monthly photos here. I gave pretty good descriptions of them, on most of the months, I think :) Here it goes!

1 month - February

2 months - March

3 months - April

4 Months - May

5 months - June

6 months - July

7 months - August

 8 months - September

 9 months - October

 10 months - November


11 months - December



12 months - January




These babies, along with their older brother, are our life. It's not glamorous by any means. But we love them LOVE THEM, & would do anything on earth for them. Happy first birthday, Will! Happy first birthday, Maya! We. Love. You!!! 

No comments: