Pages

12.19.2011

Thumbprint Guest Book Tree.

I am so bad!  I just went through my drafts in my blog, and found so many posts that I didn't quite finish and SHOULD have posted!  Now, they are so 'out of date' I will spare you.  BUT, I do want to share this....now remember, this is an OLD post.

Written before our wedding in July

I am sooooo excited about our guestbook!  We are not doing your traditional "sign on the line" type of book!

We are doing this!


This poster will be laying on the table for guests to come "Leaf their thumbprint"!  How cool is that!  Everyone will use the green ink pads, print their thumbs, then sign by their print!  I can not wait to have this hanging on my wall forever.  

If any of you are in the market, check out GreyDogDesigns on Etsy.  She is so great and very helpful!  Thanks for all your help!

Now, here I am in DEC posting this blog...

I wanted to show you how cool this turned out!  I absolutely love it.  We have it hanging in our hallway right outside of the guest bathroom.  When friends come over who were at our wedding, they LOVE to stop and find their signature on it :)  

Pual leaving his mark :)
This is it hanging in our house :)

LOVE!




No comments: