Pages

12.01.2008

twenty-seven to be exact

on november 12th, i celebrated my 27th birthday.
yea...i know. OLD.

i have friends all over the dallas metroplex and wanted to figure out a way for everyone to be able to come. i ended up with a fantastic turnout (my middle brother and his girl even drove in from the port city!). we celebrated in grapevine, tx - a fabulous, cute, quaint little town - b/t dallas and ft. worth. the bar's name is lazy bones. music, darts, foosball, drinks, and friends...the night couldn't have been better! we basically took this little, local bar over and ended up shutting it down at 2...wow! been a while since i've done that.

i had work friends, childhood friends, new friends and sean's friends....it was SOO fun.
here are some of my favorite pictures of the evening...


on my actual bday, my boy took me to dinner at tillman's roadhouse.
my friend/co-worker sent this cake to the restaurant and i was totally surprised!
this is me on the phone thanking her for the cake...how ironic was it that i shot the sheriff was playing!


this is me with my middle brother, can you tell we're related?


amanda, melanie, and myself dancing...or something?


sean (my boy), a richie, a hooper, scott....AND me

i loooooove birthdays!

11 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it looks like it was so much fun!!!

Gwen said...

Happy belated birthday!!! And welcome to blogging. :)

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the bloggin world!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm adding you to my blogroll! Happy Birthday!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Happy Birthday! And welcome (I think I'm like your, 5th? wecome!) to blogging!

ashley said...

looks like a fun night! have fun with your blog!

Shorty said...

Glad you're blogging now! I absolutely love it and look forward to reading my fave blogs every day and seeing what comments I get on my own. Hope you don't mind but now you've got one more "follower!" (a fellow Texan...yeah!)

Rebecca said...

hey luv!
glad to see your blog.
thanks for commenting. :)

meeees you!

bec

Leila said...

looks liks a fun night! happy belated bday and welcome!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!! You looked fantastic on your birthday! We are happy that you have joined us in this crazy world. Nina (Nina Knows Best)

acooper23 said...

hey! aren't you proud i am following your blog thing?! and where is MY/OUR picture from your bday?! i was there, you know :)