Pages

4.29.2011

I keep forgetting!!

I guess with all that's going on, I keep forgetting (even though I STILL research it like crazy!!) that we are going on an amazing vacation in 2 months...our honeymoon!

It seriously keeps slipping my mind!  I guess I'm so caught up in making the wedding perfect, I just forget that we get to go relax afterwards.  I am definitely ready for white sandy beaches (and a Pina Colada!!).

Our schedule is booked solid from now until our wedding weekend.  I know it's going to make our wedding feel like it is "tomorrow".  That makes me very happy, but also a bit sad that it will all be over.  I have thoroughly enjoyed this planning process and talking my mom like 500 times per day about it all!

So, here's to just 2 more months this Tuesday!!
CHEERS!

No comments: