Pages

1.03.2013

My New Journal

For my 31st birthday, my dear friend gave me this journal.  It is called The Happiness Project  One-Sentence Journal.  I didn't know it at the time...in fact, neither did she, but it is based off of a book called The Happiness Project.  The idea is to recognize how many things in your life take place on a daily basis that we forget to document or even worse, we forget completely!!  So, with the help of this journal, for the next 5 years, every single day I will write one sentence documenting my day.  


It isn't intimidating by lots of blank space.  Actually, in my 2 days so far I've wished for more space to write!  As you can see from the picture, you just write the year and turn the page according to what day you are on.  So then next year, and the year after that, and so on (at least for 5 years :) ) when you go back to Jan 1 (for ex.), you can read it and remember something about that day.  I love this idea and will hopefully will end up with 365 sentences by this time next year :)


Now I want to read the book!

No comments: