Pages

9.23.2013

Don't Miss It

September 18th marked 3 months for my dad being away from this visible planet.  On that day, my mom spotted this beauty from the sky near their home we call The Escarpment.  Way to lift our spirits, Dad :)


The next morning, Sean was up and out of the house before I woke up (very unusual!).  I reached over to grab my phone laying on my bedside.  He had sent me this beautiful picture of the sky that morning. Thanks again, Dad :)


The very next day I woke up and saw this out my window...


Ok yea right.  But, Giada did, and she shared it with her Instagram followers.  I had to steal this image because it was perfection in my eyes.

To quote one of my favorites...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. 
- Ferris Bueller.

No comments: