Pages

7.03.2013

Two Years Today!


Happy 2 year anniversary, Sean.  These are just a few things that make me love you more each day.

1. You make me smile every day.


2. You support me in all aspects of my life.


3. Your relationship with my family is better than I could have ever dreamed.

Cousins included!
4. Your relationship with my father...well, I think you can read the caption and understand it, probably better than I can ever try to explain it!

Our 1 year anniversary in Nola - my dad dared you to dress up in front of Pat O's - but after we left, you didn't want to take off your silly outfit.  And throwing the waitress in the picture was your idea of course.

5.  Your endless sense of humor.

My dad's hat and knife on your belt.  You decided to try these on in the middle of the afternoon, while drinking coffee.    Perfectly normal :)

6.  Your passion for life, even if it is only a tiny spider.


7.  Your drive and ambition.

:)   j/k

8.  Your willingness to clean out my mom's refrigerator, anytime.


9.  You have mastered the grill.  So much so, that this big Honcho smoker is now YOURS!

Memorial Day Weekend 2013 at the Escarpment
10.  You keep life fun!



After going through this past year with my dad being so sick, I know that together, we can get through anything.  I know this it has been a hard year on us because I was gone so much helping my mom with my dad.  You never hesitated when I needed to leave town or stay away a little longer.  You have no idea how much I appreciate your attitude and willingness to understand.  You encouraged me every time I drove off the driveway that I was doing the right thing, and going to where I needed to be - and that you would be fine.

I love you.
C.  

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I love y'all! Happy two years and here's to so many more. Xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Happy two year anniversary!!!