Pages

11.11.2014

This Boy Has Moves

One day I was dancing around in the nursery while Sid sat like a big boy in his chair watching me. We were jamming to something on The Eagles Pandora station. I can't remember what exactly. Regardless, that doesn't matter. This went on for a good while. He was totally entertained watching me. It was totally awesome, killing two birds with one stone...I love to dance & who doesn't love easy entertainment for a baby at the end of the day?!

As time went on, I noticed Sid wanting to join in on the fun! This boy has got some moves! Don't be jealous, daddy ; ) You still have the most progressive dance move of anyone I've ever seen! Kiss kiss!

So, without further ado...I present to you Michael "Sid" Jackson...


....wait for it...

....wait for it...

....aaaaaand GO.....



Ohhhhhh my gosh. I die laughing ever single time I look at this picture. I'm guessing the first picture was his attempt at getting his leg up there! But, seriously? Is it not the best! Ahhhhh, I love this boy!

I sent these pictures in a group text to my brothers and sis'n'laws. Let's just say the captions were equally as funny as the picture. 

No comments: