Pages

1.19.2011

reception music.

i have always been a music lover. i love introducing people to new music as well as learning new music from others. never in my life did i think finding songs for your wedding reception would be this difficult!

my oldest brother will be DJing this event. i am not worried b/c i know he will know what to play. and he knows our family and what we like. BUT, there are still those songs that maybe i have to have that he would never think of!

i'm drawing a blank! so i'm taking requests...who can think of some great songs? i am trying to think back to my days at church dances, etc. my middle brother used to DJ those dances, and they were way fun! are we too old for baby got back? haha!

send me your requests!!

1 comment:

Adam Traylor said...

We will never be too old for Baby Got Back.