Pages

2.06.2013

Superbowl Sunday


It wasn't until around 10 in the morning that SP and I decided we wanted to cook some chicken wings! It was Superbowl Sunday, isn't that day made for grilling?  I texted a few friends to come over around 5 for wings, potato salad, beer, and football!  

The afternoon was spent with SP cooking wings and me in the kitchen making potato salad and a fancy 7-layer dip :)  It was another gorgeous day.  We had the windows open and the music going!  And let me not forget the beer drinking that started at noon :)  


Jenn, Elise, and our friend Tom came over.  Poor Ben ended up with a fever and wasn't able to make it.  Elise had a good time dancing to Beyonce at halftime.  It was so funny watching her and realizing she has already surpassed her mother's dance moves (j/k Jenn!!).




The food was good and so was the company.  The game...who won?  I kid I kid, but I will say I didn't watch it...much :)  I just didn't really care who won...Ravens or 49ers.  I think the most exciting thing was the blackout that happened at the Superdome!  Anyway, the Ravens won.  Yay, ha!

On another note, my parents hopped in the car and headed south to Galveston!  It was a great day in Houston and my dad was feeling a whole lot better.  So what better way to celebrate than by putting your feet in the sand.  Aren't they cute?


So glad they were able to get outside and enjoy God's beautiful creation!  YAY for my dad and his stomach getting better!!!

No comments: