Pages

5.08.2013

Dinner Last Night

I was in the mood to cook last night. I had a 2 new recipes I was eager to try that I had bought ingredients for on Monday.

Last night, I found a Jazz playlist, New Orleans style! There isn't much better than turning on good tunes while cookin' up something tasty in the kitchen! Let me set the tone...Lloyd Price, aka "Mr. Personality" singing Misty.



I prepared this yummy meal...Panko-Crusted Salmon with roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes.  It was so tasty, it was hard to believe how simple it was to make!


For dessert, I made Frozen Banana "Ice-Cream" with salty-almond crunch (it was vegan so no dairy or sugar!)!  It is a Gwyneth Paltrow recipe.  I can't wait to try more of hers.  So simple, and so rich - but in a banana richness sort of way :)


After dinner we watched The Voice and Mad Men.  We went to bed with full, clean bellies last night :)  Here's to clean eating more often!

Also...yesterday, I did something I have never done by myself before, ever! This is going to sound so silly and probably not very believable...but it's true!


I got a pedicure by myself!!!  HA!  I don't usually get them that often, and when I have in the past, it's always been something a friend and I would go do together, as just something to go do.  I actually enjoyed it so much.  I sat in the chair and read my iBook from my cell while geting my toes done :)  This might have to start happening more often, sorry SP :)

No comments: