Pages

10.23.2015

Family Photo Session on the Beach

Two weeks before our family vacation to Anna Maria Island, FL, I got the crazy idea to hire a photographer to take some family pictures of us. A friend had done it with her family and I thought it was such a great idea. I did a quick search on Instagram and came across Everence Photography. I emailed Jessica and she responded immediately! I was so excited, but also stressed to the max over what in the world we were going to wear! Just ask anyone who I talk to on a daily basis and they'd all roll their eyes. I was soooooooort of obnoxious about it :/ Sorry, y'all!

I booked our session on our last night on the island. Sean wanted to make sure we had a small semblance of sun. We met the photographer for an hour shoot at sunset. She couldn't have been sweeter and easier to work with. She was great with Sid, as she has 2 small children of her own. Sid started out being afraid of the camera, but thankfully he got over that rather quickly.

Here are some of my favorites!


Thank you, Jessica for capturing such precious pictures for my little family. I will treasure these pictures forever!

No comments: