Pages

9.24.2012

PurpleStride AUSTIN

Two weekends ago (9/15) SP and I headed down to Austin for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Networks Purple Stride 5k!  My parent's drove over from Houston.  Adam drove over from Shreveport.  And we of course made our way from Ft. Worth!  It was a great weekend.  My cousin John and his girlfriend did the 5k with us, as well as my friend Jaimie who now lives in Austin.  Here are some pictures from last weekend :)

Sean, Adam and I stayed with Sean's brother, his wife and our cute little nephew Asher :)  He is so silly!  We taught him how to give a thumbs up!

Uncle Sean with Asher
This kid LOVES his hats!
More thumbs up, and more hats!
6AM wake-up call!

Mom and I getting ready!
TEAM TRAYLOR: Fred Traylor, Sean Parks, John Beadles, Lesley Reed
Jaimie Pierce, Linda Traylor, ME, Adam Traylor, and the 2 Cancer Ass Kicking Cows!


Almost halfway there!

They did so good!


Being silly on the way :)
WE DID IT!!!!


Me and Dad...What a trooper!




After the race, we all went back home to rest.  We had the TIGERS to route on later in the evening!  We went to the Shoal Creek Saloon and ate amaaaaazing cajun food and watched our TIGERS with lots of other purple and gold fans!!!





Thanks everyone who came to this event with us.  We raised over $1000!!!  I am one proud Team Captain!!!!

No comments: