Pages

8.30.2012

Week 2 : Run 2 & Week 2 : Run 3

I slacked a little on the blogging!  Things have been a little crazy around here!
Regardless....I'm still training!

Run 2 for this week was Tuesday night.  It was supposed to be Monday, but after our crazy weekend, let's just say I didn't have it in me to run on Monday.  But, I think it might have paid off!  My run on Tuesday night was AWESOME!  Everything felt right.  My breathing, my feet, it was all in rhythm.  It feels so good when you get in that groove.  It's not so easy at this beginning stage, but when you're there, you want it during every run!

Yea, you WANT it during every run.  That doesn't mean you have it during every run.

Here we are, Thursday.  We woke up early to hit the pavement.  I have already said I'm not a great morning runner, but with Sean having volleyball on Thursdays, I knew I had to get it done!  What a terrible run!  Nothing felt right.  Everything was off.  We had a slammed packed day on Wednesday moving furniture around and being out in the heat and just a long day.  So I am thinking this had a lot to do with how it went for me this morning.  I finished my last run for week 2.  That part of it feels good, but what I hate is how hard it was!  And now I know week 3 is coming and that's even HARDER!  AH!!

Must.  Push.  On.

"The essential thing in life is not so much conquering as fighting well."
-Baron De Coubertin, founder of the modern Olympic Games.

No comments: